Enter the Intellectual Property Awards
Entries for the Intellectual Property Awards are currently closed!
In order to make the process simpler and more time efficient, all entries for the Intellectual Property Awards must be submitted online.
Please note that all sections must be completed to submit your entry, and the maximum size of each item to be uploaded must be no more than 8MB.
Checklist of items needed to make your submission:
Once you have these items, click the 'Enter Online' button beside the relevant category, and follow the instructions.
- Your 5 A4 page entry document
- A 100 word summary of your entry, including main points and results. This is separate to your entry document and will be requested as part of your online submission for use in the Awards' event guide.
- 2 high-quality jpeg photographs which will represent your entry in the Awards' AV presentation
- A high-quality jpeg version of your organisation logo
- The name and position of the person that will accept the trophy on your organisation's behalf should you be successful
- Confirmation of how your organisation name should be engraved onto the trophy should you be successful
If you have any queries on the online entry system, please do not hesitate to call us on 01 407 0595.
Categories and Criteria